Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to Premier in 2D

So they've recently announced that Part I of the finale will be released in 2-D instead of 3-D as formerly promised. Producers pointed to a time crunch which would not allow them to convert to 3-D in time for release. I'm ecstatic. I'm really sick of substandard 3-D releases lately. I spend the extra money, wear the stupid glasses, and get to the end movie only to find myself wondering "So, where exactly was the 3-D part of that?" I really think producers have realized that even if they only put one 3-D effect in a film, they can jack up the price and make more money billing it as a "3-D Experience". Good for you, Warner Brothers, for bucking the trend! For those of you who have not seen the trailer:

1 comment:

  1. We MIGHT just have to come down and watch it on one of y'alls IMAX theatres

    ReplyDelete